Monday, March 30, 2020

WEIGH IN 3-30


156/173/135

I have to say that once Bob comes home, most thoughts of bloggling leave my head. 

Bob used to sleep til 8 or 8:30, giving me time to get a few office things done before hand.

Now, he's up pretty much the same time as I am. I barely have time to boot up the computer and say good morning to my sister on-line. 

From there Bob and I spend about 2-3 hours at the dining room table enjoying coffee, chatting, breakfast then a 2 out of 3 battle hands of Deal before parting ways to our respective things to do.

about 12:30 or 1 we meet back at the dining room table for lunch and another 2 out of 3. 

Repeat then back for dinner when we call our duties 'done' for the day, even if they aren't.

Here's the thing. I LOVE spending time with my husband. We are best friends. So this whole 'sheltering in place' really doesn't affect us... except that usually when Bob is home, he has cabin fever from being on the boat for 21 days so his time at home is all about GO GO GO. 

That is why I'm glad I don't have a job that requires me to have specific things done at a certain time other than things I am able to schedule. Being a writer and a creater so works for me. 

I try to be regular on the blogs but I don't get paid for any of them. When Bob is gone I hit them hard. When he's home, I do what I can. 

Time with our loved ones is the most important part of our life. We never know how long they are here for.

The last thing I want to remember is that I spent all of my time on this computer and not with the love of my life - my best friend. 

While you're sheltering in place, UNPLUG... play a game with your family, do silly stuff, create memories, but most important...

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment