Monday, March 9, 2020

WEIGH IN 3-9


165/171/135

I do love that number! While I still have a long way to go, I'm getting closer to where I started last fall. 

Bob is giving me a run for my  money... literally. Because he isn't hungry when he first gets up at night, he's been taking a protein shake up to the wheel house with him to drink before he has his coffee. He has his eye on that $100.  Well, so do I. :-)

This week will be a challenge but I'm going to try and stay on course.

My sister is coming up on Wednesday. We're going to spend four full days crafting and eating. LOL 
I have a menu plan and we're only eating out one day. The rest of the time we're all about crafting. I'm doing simple meals we can pick at and her only 'sweet' request is a sour cream raisin pie. something we both dearly love but seldom eat. I'm going to try making a partial recipe and do individual pies. I have the cutest little ceramic pie pans just perfect for this. 

I worked yesterday to get posts set up for the week so I wouldn't drop a day this week. I don't want to do anything but spend time with my sister and craft.  But if I do miss a day, know time with her is more important but that I will be back. 

Whatever you are doing...
Enjooy the Journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment