Monday, August 1, 2016

WEEKLY PLAN - 8/1/16



I love a new month. I feel as if I've been given a clean slate. While last month was not bad, I really need to do better if I'm to be down the weight I want to be by October 9th.

This week, I'm trying to eat as normal as possible. I've made my dental appointment for the dentures for next week. I'm taking a day to visit Wilson's Creek Civil War Battlefield. Aug. 10 will be the 155th anniversary of the first major battle of the Civil War. Did you know that at the time, they expected the war to last no more than six weeks! I'm not sure if they were delusional, optimistic or just unaware of the true test they faced.

So, my monthly focus is:
1) Get new teeth
2) Enjoy research at Wilson's Creek
3) Learn to adjust to new teeth
4) Drop 8 pounds (for the month)

What's on your plan? Whatever you choose, remember, to

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment