Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back on Track

Well, not off track as far as the program goes but getting back in touch will you guys. When I signed in to do today's post I was amazed it's been over three weeks since I last posted. I am soooo sorry. Between enjoying the final weeks with my grandtoddler (she moves to Nashville the end of June) and getting the garden in, I just haven't spent much time on line.

I have been doing very well on the eating and I've not lacked for exercise. There's a lot of bending, stooping, lifting, carrying when it comes to planting almost 30 tomatoe plants, mulching all the beds (tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries), getting the lawn fed and the first rounds of mowing/trimming for the season. Of course, now that most of the intensive work is done it's time to look ahead to a regular workout routine. I've decided against starting the Slim in 6 until after the toddler is gone and I can really get into it. Instead I'll be using the treadmill. I've not been on it since January so I think it's time.

How are you doing?

Enjoy the Journey
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment