Monday, February 3, 2014

WEEKLY PLAN - Week 4

The month of January is behind. That's 1 month down and 11 more to go.

Actually, I'm looking at 1 month down and 2 to go since I'd like to be down a few pounds to be able to wear jeans comfortably when I attend the Texas Music Awards in Linden Texas the end of March.

Bad news for the past week I was up to 189. Good news, by the time I weighed in this morning, I was down to 187. Geez! The stupid part is I've not done anything different...

Except...

Drank water instead of ice tea. I love water and it really sucks that my body wants to keep it around whereas I can enjoy iced tea (no sugar) and I make more trips to the potty than I care to throughout the day. But if those trips mean the difference in what the scales have to say then I guess iced tea it is!

I've been making some really good recipes the past few weeks and will have one to share on Wednesday. I apologize for last week but I had pinched a nerve in my back so was on the computer only what had to be done for work. Unfortunately, this blog counts as 'extra' so got pushed to the side.

So at the end of Week 4 -
185/187/135

Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment