Friday, June 22, 2018

FRIDAY RECAP


This has been a really good week. We didn't get the rain the meteorologists kept predicting so the garden will need watered but the front that went over us has left us with a decent breeze and cooler temperatures. The thermometer reading this morning was only 66*F! I have all the doors and windows open, airing out the house. Hopefully, we can keep this around a couple of days.

I need to work in the garden while it's cooler but this morning, we are taking Bear to the groomer for the first time, ever. Go figure that about the time we're going to take a good portion of his hair off and thin him out, the temps would cool off. LOL Just can't win!

I kept track of my steps this week. I get most of them doing laundry. Tuesday was the big laundry day this week, helping me rack up over 9,000 steps. Almost made that 10k!  Then another day was all computer work and I barely managed 700.

I'm not doing much this weekend. Bob will be going back to work soon so this weekend is all about him and our time together.

What are your plans for the weekend? Whatever you choose....
Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment