Monday, June 4, 2018

WEIGH IN 6-4-18


175/167/135

I'm up a pound. On the positive side... for me anyway... Bob is also up a pound, while I'm down a pound from our challenge weigh-in. That puts me $100 to the good :-D

Overall, the month of May wasn't bad. I won the challenge, had two days that I topped the 10k mark in steps and I THINK I have the internet back up and running.

Last week, I intended to be on here and have things rolling. Memorial Day weekend, my internet got really slow and wouldn't open third party applications - like email, pinterest, youtube.. yeah. I wasn't happy. 

So here I sit on Sunday night determined this post will be live in the morning. I also have several food shots on my memory card for Recipe Wednesday posts with more in mind. This week, I'm not going to share a recipe but rather what I've started doing that will help insure Recipe Wednesday actually happens. ;-) So stay tuned for that.

Bob is home. This week is Laundry Room/ Kitchen for Flylady. Hopefully, I can get the under the sink project done. Maybe take stock of the dry goods cabinet. We'll see. 

Whatever I do, I know I'll enjoy the journey because Bob is home.

What's on your plan this week?  Enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment