Monday, June 11, 2018

WEIGH IN 6-11-18

175/167/135

No change from last week. I'm surprised I didn't have a gain. The menu last week seemed to be about comfort foods. Yesterday we had a buddy of Bob's for supper. He was curious about my straw bale garden. Bob tried to explain the process and he couldn't get his head around it so I thought seeing it in person might help. 

This week we'll be eating out the first part of the week so I'll have to work extra hard to have a loss next week. 

I meant to have more posts up last week but I was determined to get my business blog on track. I wanted to make sure to have a new project up every day and promote my special for the month of June. So far so good. 

I do have several pictures for Recipe Wednesday. Just need to get them resized and the pieces written up to go with them. This week I'm showing you a simple high-protein breakfast. I will tell you up front, it's RICH. So have good cup of coffee or cold glass of milk ready when you read Wednesday's post. 

With Bob only home another week or so, I'm trying to spend as much time as possible with him but he's finding stuff to keep himself busy so I can work.  He's uber supportive.

I've also come up with an idea for the office so stay tuned for that post coming up near the end of the month... hopefully, if all goes well. 

What's on your path for this week? Please leave a comment and share your story.
Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment