Tuesday, September 24, 2019

FLYLADY - Office/ Studio



I wanted to kick this series in weeks ago but I just couldn't get time to sit and put the posts together. This week is a great place to start as it's the area needing the most work - except the basement but we'll get to that later.

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, my sister and her SO are planning to be here on Thursday for a 4-day weekend. Aside from my birthday, the main reason for their visit is that Kitty really needs to look at my studio with fresh eyes.

She has seen my studio lots of times in the past but as she said "she didn't really know what she was looking at". Now that she is into Junk Journals, my stash takes on a whole new perspective for her.
Right now, the room is a disaster. I've not done anything as far as organizing since February. Between the grandgirls' visit and my own crafting, organization hasn't been a priority.

I'd promised Bob the living room would be back in order when he got home. I've been using the girls' beds as 'sorting central'.

My goal for the week: To be able to go right to anything Kitty might need or want to see.
1) Sort all of the Mixed Media items and put them away properly
2) File away past Paper Pumpkin kits
3) Bag stamps for the Etsy store
4) Have a clear area for each of us to work on our September journals.

Aside from the office, I need to put the rest of the house in order, clean the front deck and put up Fall/ Halloween decor. I'm about two weeks behind in getting that done. The laundry room is almost finished. Just need to hang a few things :-)

That's my housekeeping week. What's on yours? Do you decorate for the fall/ Halloween? If so, I'd love to see pics! you can follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment