Wednesday, September 18, 2019

RECIPE WEDNESDAY - Recipe for Better Health

NOTE: Beginning this week, Recipe Wednesday will become Air Fryer Friday some weeks and other general recipes will still run on Wednesday's... just not every week.



On Monday I talked about the extra ice cream and coffee I've been allowing myself.
While these haven't really affected my sugar, they can if larger amounts... or over a period of time. So far my numbers are pretty much what is normal for me.

Prior to the girls' arrival this summer I also got away from my Vinegar/ Detox tea routines, which I will explain in a future video (I promise) I also got away from checking my sugar every morning when the little notebook I was using to track ran out of pages.

I've since set up a new booklet. I will show you in a minute.

I do know that I do NOT want to be this person:


Instead, I try keeping an eye on my sugar bu watching the amount of carbs I eat. Carbs are the big factor. Thankfully, I'm more of a protein kind of gal.

I found this cute bag at SEMOR SAVINGS in Seymour Missouri. While I received a convenient bag with my tester, I needed something large enough to also hold a travel pack of kleenex and my Happy Planner Micro Notes.



Tru-Matrix testing supplies from Walgreens


Happy Planner Micro Notes

The first Micro Notes I used, I was putting my # on one full page!  For this new one, I broke out the washi tape and am doing a 'week on two pages' planner spread. That way I'm getting more use of the page. I still have room to make additional notes on any given day.

So there's my pre-diabetic monitoring. I'm back to checking every morning (note, this picture was taken on Monday). 
Time to get back to routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment