Monday, September 16, 2019

WEIGH IN 9-16-19


162/171/135

Oops!

I also think I know why. Two things. 1) the soft serve ice cream cones at the local gas station and 2) a larger cup of fluffy 2x a day every day.

Things I need to change!

Beginning this morning, I'm back to my smaller cup of fluffy. I cant' start my day without coffee. That's just not going to happen, but I don't need the larger cup and not 2x a day. At least with the smaller one if I feel I want a second cup later in the day, I might be okay.

The soft serve was something I never enjoyed before dentures. My teeth were too sensitive. Now I can actually eat ice cream, enjoy the treat and eat the cone without issue.  But there's the key word.

TREAT

Mind you, I wasn't eating ice cream every day because I try not to leave the house but you can bet if I had to go into West Plains than the trip back through Mt. View usually included a stop at The Anchor for a chocolate soft serve.  Now, I'll try limiting that 'treat' to a couple times a month rather than once a week. 

As to the Phase Plan with Fast Metabolism. That was an epic fail. 

Our freezers are full of bits of this and that in the form of leftovers. They need cleared out. 
I'm not talking unhealthy items. Mostly proteins. But they do need eaten so we can move forward with new options. While I don't think that has had anything to do with the gained pounds, they just weren't conducive to the Fast Metabolism.

My final issue is that I'm just not moving enough. I boot up the computer between 5 and  6 a.m. and I'm on here til around 7 p.m. Between five blogs, three businesses and networking, I'm sIMIT itting A LOT!

TODAY BEGINS A NEW CHAPTER

1 - I have to MOVE more. 
      I've been seeing commercials for the Figure 8 workout. While I'm sure there is more to the program, all I see is dance moves. A combination of Zumba, Latin moves, and Richard Simmons. 

I LOVE TO DANCE! So why am I not putting on Richard Simmons, Zumba or just my favorite dance music and moving every day? Excellent Question!

2 - LIMIT the coffee and ice cream
      I CAN do this!  Lottery Tickets but no ice cream. LOL

I'm sitting here with my smaller cup of coffee. I'll go back to having my larger one only on Sunday. That's the day I either power work (when Bob is on the boat) or lounge at the table with him til mid-morning just enjoying our time together.

I have 6 weeks til OCW... the annual writer's conference. I really do not want to be back UP to my old weight but at the rate I've been going, that is a possibility.

Time for a CHANGE!

What's on your plan for the week.  Did you know that if you make your plan public you are more apt to follow through? Come on! Share your story. Let's do this TOGETHER.

Whatever your plan, Enjoy the Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment