Monday, April 8, 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS - Check In

I'm off to a decent start for the week. Considering I will not be at home for the next 8 days. I tried to pack appropriately i.e. making sure to have a couple flavors of my protein shake and the fresh fruit I knew Bob wouldn't eat while I was gone. I'm starting the week of at 183. Would really like to drop at least 1 pound... happier with 2 while I'm traveling.

I did eat out at my favorite Chinese buffet last night. I haven't been in there in almost 4 years and the hostess still knew me when I walked in the door. I didn't over-eat. They have one thing on their buffet none of the MO restaurants carry... Peanut Butter chicken. Yum! I did go back for seconds on that treat.

I also drank part of a Mello Yellow last night so the psoriasis is acting up this morning. I'll limit that the rest of the week to just when I take my vitamins. With the amount of vitamins I take each morning, soda seems to be the only thing that doesn't make them want to come back up before I've even started.

I'll need to go grocery shopping before I do too much more today and I know we'll eat out tonight. I'm hoping for Golden Corral or HomeTown buffet. Massive amount of protein options without killing the travel budget.

So here's to a week on the road...
Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment