Monday, April 1, 2013

TIME FOR A CHANGE - Week 3

Happy Monday and April Fools!

For the record, I am NOT an April Fools kind of person. A challenge for a practical joker of a husband. And trust me, after the day I've had, I'm NOT in an April Fools kind of mood. It's just been one of those days. LOL Nothing BAD... unless you count me having to break into my own house LOL Just one of those days.

I have managed to maintain my weight this week. I'm not sure why no loss but am going to keep a closer eye on things for this week.

The week will be hectic. Bob comes home Wednesday night. Thursday we are on the go most of the day, Friday I will be packing for my trip and then leaving early Sat. morning. I'll have to be vigilant if I'm to continue to drop at least 1 pound a week, though I'd be happier with two.

Tomorrow begins working with the Third Chakra. I know I've not done much of the 'orange' stuff this week like I should have. I'm going food shopping today so maybe I'll research that third chakra and plan ahead. That would be a nice change of pace.

Until then.... Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly
186/183/125-130

No comments:

Post a Comment