Tuesday, March 20, 2018

FLY LADY - Office


I'm getting closer to that 'Angels Singing' moment in my office.

This week I am determined to eliminate one pile of clutter that does NOT belong in there. Just because I have the sofa sleeper in here, apparently that means all the spare blankets belong as well.

Um... NO.

My major task this week is not so much the office but to gather ALL of the blankets, bedding, pillows, etc into one area then begin sorting. Each bed only requires two sets of sheets (in case someone has an accident or gets sick), same for pillow cases and X # of pillows plus a blanket and a comforter. I have our bed - which is a split King iComfort Serta Sleeper, the sofa bed and a roll away. Then I'll keep a set for two twin air mattresses and a King air mattress for camping.

Everything else is GOING! Thrift store, Animal Shelter... don't care. Just going. I'm so tired of the clutter!

My other goal for this week is to be able to work on my sofa in the office. I like that place in the morning. It's MY SPACE... though HoneyB - the basset/ beagle/ spaniel has decided he really likes the sofa. Which is fine. I can work on one end and he'll snore on the other. It's all good. The cats might not be happy but they want to lay in my lap and if I intend to do any needle work, I can't be covered in cat hair - as much as I love the little beasts. LOL

Spring is on the way. Do you get the Spring Cleaning bug? What would you most like to purge this spring?  Let me know! because it's all a part of...

Enjoying The Journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment