Wednesday, March 28, 2018

RECIPE WEDNESDAY - Taco Skillet


I'm always looking for ways to add flavor and protein without having to wear my dentures. They fit fine but I have shallow gums and some days it's just easier not to wear them. When I'm home alone, I'm okay with that.

I love tacos. I've developed a Taco Sandwich that is quite tasty. But one morning I decided to try something different. Rather than a breakfast burrito, I went with a taco skillet.

I soft scrambled 2 eggs then placed them on the plate. I topped them with shredded Mexican blend cheese, about a cup of taco meat that I'd preheated in the microwave. From there it was all about the traditional taco toppings: Guacamole, diced tomatoes, sour cream and taco sauce.

Simple, filling and hearty.  Perfect for Enjoying the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment