Monday, March 26, 2018

WEIGH IN 3-26-18


179/166/135

Wheeeeeee!  

That is the sound of the roller coaster once again. Yes, I'm down two pounds from last week but I am actually down two pounds from YESTERDAY!

Normally, I weigh on Sundays so I can get this blog post ready - 168. I never got to writing the post so I decided to step on the scales this morning - 166

So.. there's how my week is starting out. I'd love to see 165 next week. This week I start getting on the Gazelle. I'm going to start with two days a week. This week, just general walking while I build my coordination. Unlike the Cloudwalker I used to own where I only had to hold on and walk, the Gazelle requires arm/ leg coordination. I'm so in trouble! LOL

Thursday, I'll show you my work-out video and let you know how I'm doing in my first week. 

This week is all about serious house cleaning. I'm supposed to be in the basement this week but I didn't get the blanket thing done last week. Since a part of them are in tubs in the basement, I'm going to count that. I'm just not sure I can move those tubs until Bob gets home. I've been having issues with my left bicep for several months so I try not to strain the muscles any more than daily activity requires.

That's my week laid out. What's on your agenda? I hope you'll share your roller coaster ride with the rest of us.

Enjoy the Journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment