Monday, March 5, 2018

WEIGH IN - 3-5-18


179/167/135

I'm back on the roller coaster. I'm up a pound from last week but there should be a big change. Bob left last night and is back on the boat as I type. Whether he'll be gone for three weeks or five... who knows. With him gone I'm back to my fifteen-hour days, lots of vegies/ fruits and my eating schedule. I'm on my first cup of coffee. I'll have a second cup with my morning glory muffin.

I bought a loaf of English Toasting Bread. Relatively soft bread and thinly sliced. Since I can't bite into French bread, I'm going to try the English Toasting Bread triangles as a base for Shrimp Bruschetta. Bob's not a fan and I have a taste for it. The pesto in the fridge is calling my name. 

I've restructured the post schedule. I did that while having coffee with Bob one morning and have no clue what is coming up next. With Bob gone, I can get several blog posts written and scheduled so tht is my plan for this week.

What's your plan? Menu ideas for the week? Please share!
Enjoy the Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment