Monday, March 12, 2018

WEIGH IN 3-12-18


179/167/135

Weight is hanging in there. I didn't accomplish much of anything last week. A bit of house cleaning but mostly just enjoying the quiet. I did run errands three days last week. One was really stressful. On that errand I realized I am not a stress-eater. I'd never thought about that aspect of how I eat or don't eat. I was hungry so I went to Coltons. I was so stressed I couldn't enjoy the meal. I ate the 6 oz steak and brought everything else home... giving me two meals at home over the course of the weekend. Not bad for $22.

Which brings me to this week's question. When you go out to eat, do you eat everything? Leave some on the plate? Bring leftovers home?  I'd love to hear your thoughts. Sometimes vocalizing what we do puts things in perspective so please share.

Me. I seldom eat everything. Don't get me wrong, there is an occasion when I devour. But for the most part I eat half and bring the other half home. Experts say a good thing to do is to order your to-go box when you place your order. As soon as your meal arrives, put half in the to go box and set it aside. Aside from preventing us from over-eating, this gives us the opportunity to get more bang for our buck. .. and leaves  room for dessert :-D

I'll be scheduling recipes this week. I've done a couple of things. I also have the editorial calendar done, I just didn't do any writing to speak of last week. The month is ticking away and I really need to accomplish something.

Oh, and I got the Gazelle set up again. Not sure it will see activity today but I'm going to start with two days a week and build from there. I have started wearing my pedometer again. Seems like I walked a lot on my errands last week yet barely logged 3000 steps each of the three days. I've also switched to a better walking shoe. This one has an rocking arch support, forcing me to walk heel-toe or rock forward on my nose. :-P

Whatever's on you plan for the week... remember

Enjoy the Journey!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for stopping by, Alex but this is not the place to spam your links. Enjoy Your Journey

    ReplyDelete